Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Catholic Culture Meme


I've been tagged by Mrs. Esther, yay!!!! :-)

I'm not trying to copy anyone's answers if you find duplicate answers at another blog. My knowledge of the arts is very limited. Reaserching was fun though!

Name a Catholic book that you want to share so much that you keep giving away copies:
I don't really give books away, I usually let everyone borrow them, but if I did, it would be Letters of St. Therese of Lisieux.

Name a work of religious art you'd like to live with:
Pietra (it's the only on I really know)

Name your favorite Catholic artist:
Michelangelo

Name a work of Catholic fiction which has penetrated your real life:
The Winged Wathcman

Name your favorite Catholic Musicians - male & female:
Beethovan and Bernadette Farrell

Name your favorite musical:
Sound of Music

Name a punch line that always makes you laugh:
Usually changes every week, but the latest is: "Because they miss the mother ship!"


I tag...

Whoever wants to be tagged, you're it!

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Good answers! I've never heard of that Catholic fiction book. I guess it's good huh?

Cy said...

It is! It's a book I had to write a book report for, and the only one I really enjoyed doing. It's about a family in Holland surviving during WWII.