1. What is your favorite Sorrowful Mystery?
Jesus carries the Cross. It helps me carry my crosses.
2. What is your favorite Station of the Cross?
The 5th and 6th. To me it's a reminder to always help others.
3. Do you fast during Lent?
No, I'm not 18 yet. Days of abstinence are observed though.
4. What is your Lenten Resolution(s)?
Computer once a week, and to read more saint or spiritual books and less fantasy, Sci-fi, adventure ones.
5. Do you use Holy Water during Lent?
6. How many times do you go to Mass during Lent?
We go to Daily Mass, actually.
...and anyone else who wants to do it.
By the way, Lent is a great time to practice St. Therese's Little Way.
Love - not arguing with siblings
Humility - accepting when you are wrong, and bearing the punishment
Abandonment - Lenten Resolutions
Confidence - knowing God will help you and give you grace to have patience in all that you do during Lent