Yikes, this month is filled to the brim with memes! :D
Thanks to Mrs. Esther for the tag!
“Here are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.”
1. We go to Mass everyday. If we're unable to go to the noon Mass, we go to the early one or a much later one.
2. I could spend all day reading. (it's been accomplished too!)
3. Music is one of the most essential things to me and my family. Not a day goes by without some song going on in my head, or pouring out from the car's radio, or being coaxed from a musical instrument by one of us kids.
4. I love featherballs - er, I mean birds. The unique design God gave them is truly amazing. From the fierce Peregrine Falcon to the tiny Strawberry Finch, birds are one of the many remarkable creations.
5. I learned to type faster by using the Yahoo instant message when Mom was traveling. (and playing piano probably helped a little, speaking of which...)
6. I really, really, really didn't want to play piano when I was littler.
7. I can probably write a lot of things in this blog, but I wouldn't be able to have a real conversation with anyone without stammering, staring at the floor, bitting my lip.....
8. I can't sew, but I can cross-stitch.
Therese's Roses members, you're all tagged! :-)