Thursday, May 17, 2007

Twice tagged!


My little Sunny who always reads with me.

Tagged by Mrs. Esther for Book meme #1
...and by Joey for Book meme #2!

Thanks for the tags!

Book Meme #1

How many books do you own?
A gazillion!!

Books I'm reading now:
Outbound Flight by Timothy Zhan
Castle in the Air by Diana Wynne Jones
Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul by numerous authors

Books I've read recently:
Warriors: The Power of Three by Erin Hunter
The Last Command by Timothy Zahn
Lady Friday by Garth Nix

5 books that mean a lot to me:
Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien
The Hobbit
The Last Battle by C. S. Lewis
The Diary of Sister Faustina
Father Damien and the Bells by Arthur and Elizabeth Sheehan

Book meme #2

3 works of non-fiction everyone should read:

1. Story of a Soul
2. St. Francis Solano by Mary Fabyan Windett
3. The Diary of Sister Faustina


3 works of fiction everyone should read:

1. Lord of the Rings
2. The Once and Future King by T. H. White
3. Redwall by Brian Jacques




3 authors everyone should read:

1. J. R. R. Tolkien
2. C. S. Lewis
3. St. Therese




3 books no one should read:
Actually, I don't know of any...


I tag.....






All members of Therese's Roses!!! :-)