Thanks to Catholic Homeschooled Teens for the tag!!!
1. Hardback or trade paperback or mass market paperback?
Preferably hardback. Though it's fun to look at the different pictures that the paperback versions have.
2. Amazon or brick and mortar?
Never been to Amazon, not the internet store, nor the one in South America. What's brick and mortar?
3. Barnes & Noble or Borders?
Depends on how much variety the store has, but mostly Borders.
4. Bookmark or dog eared?
Bookmark! It's sad to see a book with creased edges.
5. Alphabetize by author or alphabetize by title or random?
Author, so it looks like a mini library!
6. Keep, throw away, or sell?
Keep, give away, and lend.
7. Keep dust jacket or toss it?
Keep, so if it gets torn, the book itself is still intact.
9. Short story or novel?
10.Collection (short stories by same author) or anthology (short stories by different authors)?
11. Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?
Lemony Snicket, as woefully horrendous as it is to say. :-)
12.Stop reading when tired or at chapter breaks?
Chapter breaks, or it'll stay in my head until the next time.
13. “It was a dark and stormy night” or “Once upon a time”?
"It was a dark and stormy night. The little old lady had a story to tell. And this is the story the little old lady told: It was a dark and stormy night. The little old lady had a story to tell. And this is the story the little old lady told: It was a dark and stormy night......"
Hahahaha! Forgot where I heard that...
14. Buy or Borrow?
Buy our favorite books, borrow everything else!
15. New or used?
Either one, to me, it's the story that counts.
16.Buying choice: book reviews, recommendation or browse?
It depends who wrote the book review or gave the recommendation, but otherwise, all of them.
17. Tidy ending or cliffhanger?
18. Morning reading, afternoon reading or nighttime reading?
All day if needed!
19. Stand-alone or series?
20. Favorite series?
I lost track of all the series to read.
21. Favorite children’s book?
Goodnight Moon and I Can't Said the Ant I've forgotten the authors already....
22. Favorite book of which nobody else has heard?
The Hidden Treasure of Glaston By Eleanore M. Jewett
23. Favorite book read last year?
The Once and Future King By T. H. White
24. Favorite books of all time?
Lord of the Rings By J. R. R. Tolkien
25. Least favorite book you finished last year?
The End By Lemony Snicket. What a way to end a series!
26. What are you reading right now?
The Diary of Sister Faustina
27. What are you reading next?
The Story of a Soul
Guess who the author is?
Whoever loves books, and I'm sure whoever is reading this does, you're it! :-)