Saturday, March 17, 2007

6 Weired Things Meme

Tagged again! Thanks Mrs. Esther!

People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly! In the end, you need to choose 3 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment on their blog that says they have been tagged and to tell them to read your blog.

1. I love to read!!! Especially fantasy and adventure books. Yet I've never read a single book, chapter, page, or paragraph of Harry Potter. And I never shall.

2. I don't really like movies. Guess it's because reading books and making up my own movie along the way works better.

3. My friends say I'm quiet, and they're right. I post a gazillion posts in the forum, but don't talk much when not on the computer. Too absent minded I suppose! :-)

4. Uh... does not having a cell phone count? Maybe it's not weird to a homeschooling kid, but to anyone else, they say it's an essential. I don't need one!

5. Umm...Oh, I can tie a cherry stem in a knot in my mouth!

6. One last....
I read almanacs and encyclopedias for fun! Don't know why, but reading millions of extra facts is facinating! It comes in handy too!

I tag:
Mom (if you have time)
Joey (if you want to)
and...
Pueo

Yup, I'm weird. :-)

No comments: