Tagged again! Thanks Mrs. Esther!
People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly! In the end, you need to choose 3 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment on their blog that says they have been tagged and to tell them to read your blog.
1. I love to read!!! Especially fantasy and adventure books. Yet I've never read a single book, chapter, page, or paragraph of Harry Potter. And I never shall.
2. I don't really like movies. Guess it's because reading books and making up my own movie along the way works better.
3. My friends say I'm quiet, and they're right. I post a gazillion posts in the forum, but don't talk much when not on the computer. Too absent minded I suppose! :-)
4. Uh... does not having a cell phone count? Maybe it's not weird to a homeschooling kid, but to anyone else, they say it's an essential. I don't need one!
5. Umm...Oh, I can tie a cherry stem in a knot in my mouth!
6. One last....
I read almanacs and encyclopedias for fun! Don't know why, but reading millions of extra facts is facinating! It comes in handy too!
Mom (if you have time)
Joey (if you want to)
Yup, I'm weird. :-)