Sunday, December 24, 2006
Catholic Devotions Meme
I've been tagged by Mrs. Esther
This time the subject is a little more serious.
1. Favorite devotion or prayer to Jesus?
Yes, receiving the Holy Eucharist at daily Mass, and I'm trying to memorize the Divine Mercy Chaplet.
2. Favorite Marian devotion or prayer?
The Holy Rosary.
3. Do you wear a scapular or medal?
4. Do you have holy water in your home?
Yes, right next to the statues of Jesus, Mary, and the saints.
5. Do you 'offer up' your sufferings?
6. Do you observe First Fridays and First Saturdays?
First Fridays, but not First Saturdays.
7. Do you go to Eucharistic Adoration?
Twice a month. We used to do adoration before Therese's Roses meetings.
8. Are you a Saturday evening Mass person or Sunday morning Mass person?
9. Do you say prayers at mealtime?
10. Favorite Saint(s)?
Many! St. Rose of Lima, St. Elizabeth of Hungary, St. Francis of Assisi.... Many more, but I lost count.
11. Can you recite the Apostles Creed by heart?
12. Do you usually say short prayers (aspirations) during the course of the day?
Before school, and before any tests.
13. Bonus Question: When you pass by a automobile accident or other serious mishap, do you say a quick prayer for the folks involved?
Ashley usually leads it, we say an Our Father, Hail Mary, then Glory Be
I now tag:
Prayers and writings of a Catholic Mom and Daughter
Catholic Homeschooled Teens
Does anyone else have a blog?