Found this on Aunty Esther's blog!
Sunny loves singing too!
1. Love 'em, hate 'em, tolerate 'em, or...?
2. Policy: none before Christmas, none before Thanksgiving, or...?
Well, usually it's hard to keep off playing them, especially since we have to practice them for Christmas Mass, a recital, or some other time in December.
3. Favorite? Favorites, if you've got more than one?
The First Nowell, Gesu Bambino, O Holy Night, O Come O Come, Lo How a Rose, Angels We Have Heard on High...I'd probably fill up the whole post!!! :-D
4. Least favorite? Drives you batty/hate it/turn it off if it comes on the radio?
We Wish You a Merry Christmas. (sorry to anyone who likes it)
5. Caroling door to door in neighborhood? Ever done it/would do it? Wouldn't even consider it?
Oh!! Take me along!!!
6. Funniest kids' rendition, if any?
Don't know any
7. Most inappropriate carol ever heard in a church setting (Catholic or otherwise)?
8. The one foreign language carol I know (or know best) is...?
It's probably the only one I know
9. Carol that perplexes you the most?
Not the song itself, but the title...why is it sometimes "Noel" or "Nowell"?
10. Carol your whole family will sing?
Ask us to sing any we know :-D
I tag anyone who likes music!!