Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Long overdue

Bye balloon! Have fun with the angels!


Thank you Aunty Esther!! sorry it's been long in coming

Book Memories

1. Do you associate reading particular books with the places you read them or events of the time you read them?
Some of them, like LOTR and the other books my Dad introduced me to. Back then, the shelves were gigantically high, and all the good books were on the top!

2. Do you remember the books you read or do they fade quickly? Or do you remember some better than others? How about remember details like character names, not just overall plot?
Now this is the odd part: I can remember most of the characters in the books read, but when it comes to people in school books to memorize, they evaporate!
Usually, it only takes a few pages of re-reading to remember the book details...


3. Have you ever forgotten you've read/own a book and borrowed/bought it again?
Have I? Sorry, don't remember...I can't even remember the title of the last book I borrowed...

Hmmm...this is an old meme by this time.
...but I tag

Pueo

Otakuboy (something for you to post!)

and CT


basically, any bookworm is tagged!!

1 comment:

Pueo said...

Thanks Cy!